About The Radford Park Residents Association
The Radford Park Residents Association is a voluntary group of residents who meet regularly throughout the year to discuss issues that affect us.
It gives residents the chance to get actively involved in the long-term management of the estate.
It provides residents with an effective way to make their views known to the developers, local authorities and management agents.
Our Aims and Priorities
- Continue to build a sense of community with residents engaging with one another through regular social events whilst looking out for one another on a day to day basis.
- Work closely with the key stakeholders for the local area to ensure residents views are represented and stakeholders are held accountable for their responsibilities including Accordant Estates (The Managing Agent), The Estate Management Companies, Bellway, Bloor, Peabody Housing Association, Basildon & Essex Councils, Essex Highways, South Essex Parking Partnership, Munchkins Nursery, Essex Police Community Team and Local Councillors.
- Work with the community on delivery of appropriate community projects using funds raised.
- Continue to focus on the parking issue on the estate, building on the recently implemented parking restrictions to ensure an acceptable long-term solution is in place for all parties
- Work to progress the introduction of a bus route on to the estate and pursue the Section 106 funds that were put aside for this purpose to ensure it is spent supporting our community
- Continue to drive forward the work of our Gardening Club, working in collaboration with resident volunteers and the estate gardeners to bring greater improvements to our landscaping.
- Acting and engaging as representatives in relation to any ad hoc local community issues for residents.
For more information on the benefits of joining the Residents Association, please open the link below